Massively struggling to get into keto - but determined

(Colette La Pointe) #22

^i think they are a major culprit— trying to cut down on them, they were just bloody expensive and sometimes I don’t have time to get a proper lunch at work if I’m swamped and they do taste super good!

An average day is prolly:

Breakfast:
Bulleproof coffee— 2 T butter, 1 T MCT oil
.5 T bouillon + .5 T salt
2 hard boiled eggs

Lunch: another cup of bulletproof coffee, but half the portion
Generally avocado, cheese (goat, feta, Gouda, emmenental, hardboiler egg, olives and some kind of curred meat (chorizo, salami, Parma ham— or a protein bar if I haven’t had time to pack the night before)

Sometimes a protein bar as a snack if I’m gonna be working late. Usually have one or two cups of tea with a tablespoon of whole milk

Dinner
Same as the above for lunch, or a steak cooked in butter— or maybe bacon or sausages instead of curred meat. plus either some dark chocolate or a keto chocolate mug cake or one of my muffins (they’ve got lots of butter, almond flour, coconut milk, coconut four, egg, dark cocoa powder, chia seeds, monk fruit sweetener, etc)

Plus I take a multi vitamin, a bunch of electrolyte supplements, raspberry ketones and then I’ve always taken psollum husk, garcinia cambogia and gluccoman- (probably misspelled all of those)

The main staples of my diet are a lot of curred meat, cheese, butter and oil…