Make Ketofest happen!

(Nick) #1

The Ketofest Kickstarter campaign is languishing in the last couple of days and looks like it may not happen. If everyone on this forum or who listened to the podcast just threw a few dollars into the pot, then it would, and it’d leave a legacy of value well beyond those dollars.

If it doesn’t happen, then, frankly, it doesn’t reflect well on us. We’ve all seen much smaller communities gather round and fund things like this with much less prodding from the equivalents of the Dudes. So even if you can’t attend Ketofest itself, why not throw a few dollars into the pot, maybe get a t-shirt, and prove that this community is more than a group of narrow solipsists :slight_smile:

(Tom) #2

I donated once, but I’m going to again. Won’t be much, but I want to know I did all I could.

(Scott Telfer) #3

Am in Perth, Australia could never make it, but I’ll be sure to donate. It’s the least we can do for Carl and Richard’s tireless and exceptional work in this sphere :slight_smile:

(Georgia) #4

I can’t make it, but I bumped my donation up to take advantage of the Rackspace matching.

(Nick) #5

Hurray! It’s happening! Well done everyone.