Magnesium deodorant

(betsy.rome) #1

Here’s an interesting way to supplement magnesium, a magnesium deodorant. Anybody try this?
www.thegrommet.com/nfuse-all-natural-magnesium-deodorant

(Jan) #2

Oooh, interesting… I may have to try this.

(Pete A) #3

I often wonder what stupidity is contained in my regular old deodorant. This is a great reason to rub something on that can have a positive impact! Thanks for sharing…

I use straight magnesium oil sprayed in my arm pits and works amazing. Only deodorant I use and it supplements magnesium. Just can’t use it with freshly saved armpits cause it burns. Can spray it on sore muscles and prevents charlie horses in calves if sprayed there.

(Richard Hanson) #5

This may sound a bit disgusting, but I have stopped using deodorant. I just don’t stink like I did when I was eating carbs and lots of vegetables. Yes … I shower and for a while I was showing twice each day but Mrs. Hanson has told me that I just don’t have the same nasty body odor as I did before keto.

I am not sure if it was the carbage, the vegetables, or the high carbage vegetables, but no more deodorant for me.

Keto for Life!

Best Regards,
Richard

(Jennifer) #6

I use this one. Great smell and it works a full 24 hours.

A couple of years ago, Bicycling magazine tested several DIY deodorant formulations:

I drink ACV, so I just pour some in a small spray bottle and squirt it directly on my armpits. Works good enough for me, but may not be sufficient for Americans- they’re obsessed with smelling sweet. :grin:

(Marissa) #8

Regular deodorant is AWFUL for you, they often contain some of the core ingredients in propane as well as aluminum which your body stores in fat cells so if you lose weight it is then re released into the body

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #9

Funny you mention it. I definitely use less deodorant than pre keto and I’ve had the odd day when I forgot to put some on and it really wasn’t all that bad…time to wait for a hot summer’s day to do some experiments!

Ok, so the product description days the two sister-creators were travelling in South America and discovered that milk of magnesia is used as a deodorant there.

So why not just use some MOM instead? It would be MUCH cheaper…

Not to criticize the poster. Do people have such strong heebie-jeebies about touching their own… :gasp!:… armpits?

ETA: this was in response to the magnesium deodorant. Apparently I hit the wrong “reply” button. Sorry for any confusion.