Low Carb products

(Daryl G Jackson ) #1

Want to get buzzed for about 15 minutes without any alcohol your liver would have to process and filter, goes straight to lungs and to brain! Seen it on Dr. Oz, he says it works, he did it on live show. He did say that he doesn’t know what long term or excessive use would do to lungs or brain or body. No carbs though, and NO hangover.

https://vaportini.com/product/complete-classic-vaportini/

(Daryl G Jackson ) #2

YouTube video link

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #3

Well, as long as Dr. Oz is down with it?

Doesn’t know about the long term effects? Back over the rainbow, ungreat and miserable Oz.

(Sarah ) #4

As far as I know, all the favorite recreational drugs, from cocaine to cannabis, are no carb? Well, I guess mushrooms have a 1/2 a carb in them or so, depending on how many you eat

(Daryl G Jackson ) #5

Lol, I am drug free, never smoked right handed or left handed cigarettes and I don’t drink much or often. The benefits of vaportini is a 15 minute semi drunk and ready to drive in 20 minutes. And your liver does not have to metabolize the alcohol. It would be a great party idea, at the very least in conversation. I may buy one in the near future. Dr. Oz is entertainment with a few gold nuggets occasionally.

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #6

Oz has some occasional nuggets and a metric ton of nonsense. He’s almost as bad as Paltrow.