Low Carb Breckenridge

(Richard Morris) #1

Hey Keto Freaks! Want to rub elbows with @carl, @richard, @kim, @BrendaZorn, @tdseest, @LouiseReynolds, @TerriLance and a bunch of other low carbers this February? Come to Low Carb Breckenridge! We’ll be there!

(Erin Macfarland ) #2

Will there be some get togethers outside of the conference? I’d like to come to those but not necessarily the actual conference since I live in Denver! Can’t imagine passing up the chance to meet everyone !

(Tom Seest) #3

I’m pretty sure there will be some major get togethers. You aren’t that far away either.

(Erin Macfarland ) #4

Yay!! Trying to figure out if I should find a place overnight!

(Tom Seest) #5

I know @kim spent some time looking out there and might have some ideas…

I’m hoping to hit Chart House in Golden on the way out or on the way back, as I like the view and the food.

Maybe we should try to do a Denver Metro Meat Up or something before or after, for people that don’t want to make the drive out to Breck.

(Erin Macfarland ) #6

Yes yes yes!! I’m in! I would help coordinate for sure!

(Tom Seest) #7

The Chart House would probably make a poor place to Meat Up, but maybe someplace between the Airport and Breck would make a good stopping point for some of the people. We could advertise the heck out of it and maybe get some rock stars like @richard or @carl, or maybe some of the speakers from the conference or something. Who knows.

I’d probably just show up because I’m an old man driving and need a pee break every hour.

(Erin Macfarland ) #8

Ha! Ok deal I know lots of excellent options so I’m happy to help arrange something!

(Kayli C) #9

I’m running a bit behind, but I just had to share what an awesome experience Low carb Breckenridge was and how amazing it felt to be among “my people”. :grin:

A highlight of the event was seeing the 2KetoDudes (and Dudettes) in real life. Thanks so much for all you do guys! My father reversed his Type 2 diabetes using a ketogenic diet and your podcast was a key resource for him on his journey. Your work is saving lives.

Sincerely,

Kayli from EEE-mail Episode 17 (or 19… can’t quite remember these days!)

(Richard Morris) #10

Awesome :slight_smile: