Living in an RV

(Tom Seest) #21

We have power from the power company, provided at the road, and we have Gigabit fiber internet. We chose this location because it was easy to get both.

(Tom Seest) #22

Unlike most people that eat Keto, I believe in high fiber…At least for my computers and phones.

(Tom Seest) #23

It is, but only because my boys and wife are here with me.

(Susan) #24

That is really great =). Can the boys get to school easily as well from there? Does your wife and sons do Keto as well?

(Tom Seest) #25

Uploading: 86928777-4F79-4C70-A055-89EBBD4542B0.jpeg…

(Tom Seest) #26

(Tom Seest) #27

We are about 10 minutes away from the nearest town. However, we only have one school aged boy that my wife home schools. All three boys that live at home are probably eating Keto about 95% of the time. The wife eats Keto but I catch her occasionally snacking on a few Five Guys fries. I’m 100% Keto, because I have to be.

(Tom Seest) #28

The back shed is being modified by our contractor to include an extra fridge, washer and dryer, and serves as the well house / hot water heater for the property. The 2nd, larger shed in front is being modified to have a full bath, and will serve as a guest cottage and my office. It also houses the router for the Gigabit fiber. We have a second full hookup RV pad for guests as well.

(Tom Seest) #29

The truck and the trailer belong to our contractors.

(Susan) #30

That is all really cool=). You are very organized, that is great =). The scenery is lovely =).

(Tom Seest) #31

Yes. We love it here.

(Parker the crazy crone lady) #32

Nice set up!

(PJ) #33

Lovely country, very natural environ. Certainly beats inner city any day!

We live full time in our RV. It is fully self contained, our generator powers the batteries and we get water and dump our tanks at parks or truck stops. Great life!!!

(Ashley) #35

So for you guys living in a rv, how hard is it to use like electronic stuff etc? I’m assuming you can’t have heavy use like a tv?

(Susan) #36

That is great! There seems to be quite a few people living in vehicles as their homes on the forum. It is great you made the post so we can see how many and it might be really convenient for you all to get tips off each other as well =).

(Jennibc) #37

I agree that an instapot might be more versatile BUT air fat fryers aren’t necessarily for low fat cooking - we use ours just because it’s not as messy as deep fat frying - but we use plenty of avocado oil when we roast vegetables in it and brush oil on the keto fried chicken we put in there, so it’s definitely not relegated to low fat dishes.

We have computers, cell phones, TV’s most everything a "regular " house has.

You’re so right. It is amazing how many people do live full time in "non conventional " homes. We have lived in our RV full time for over 6 years. Can’t imagine not living in it.

(Ashley) #40

Do you run them a lot though?