Liquid Whipping Cream !?!

(Jessica) #3

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Please don’t.
He might have never seen a cow, nor heard/thought about where that stuff comes from. Nothing to do with age.

(John) #4

We had a guy move to my area for work, he lived his entire life in Chicago. We were driving through a semi rural area outside of town and after quite a bit of silence he said what are these grass cylinders everywhere?
Grass cylinder?
Yeah, all over.
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Look there is a house over there with no doors and it is full of em!

Never saw a bale of hay, barn, nothin his entire life…

(Jennifer) #5

Yeah, us too - we buy the half gallon at Costco…

(Christopher Avery) #6

Do tell. For what do you use lots of Heavy Whipping Cream? I understand it is without carbs, so that makes it golden for my coffee. What else? (Yes, I’m a noob).

(Jane) #7

Oh, just things like this. I’m a serious choc-o-holic and just a tablespoon satisfies:) From these forums.

Quicker chocolate mousse

Sinker7d
I’m on day 7, so still wrestling with cravings. In response to raging sweet tooth last night I made the following; I filled a large coffee mug with whipped cream, added a teaspoon of splenda, a teaspoon of cocoa powder then stirred the crap out of it with a spoon.

(Cheryl Meyers) #8

Here is Brenda’s version of Carl’s chocolate mousse: Simple chocolate mousse

(Christopher Avery) #9

Yum. I could see a stick blender coming in handy there.
Oh, and Thank you!

HWC… we buy 3 pints a week…
*mix a couple tablespoons in with scrambled eggs before cooking to make super creamy eggs
*pour over sautéed mushrooms for a quick and delicious sauce
*mix with cream cheese and sugar free jello mix for a simple dessert
*melt 90% dark chocolate with hwc for a simple ganache

The possibilities are truly endless!!

Oh my goodness. I had to pick myself off the floor, I laughed so hard…:joy:

Next time you fry a steak, or whatever protein in a pan, throw in some fresh chopped herbs, and then deglaze with cream (which means pour in some cream into pan, and with a spoon, rub the bottom of the pan until all the brown crusty bits dissolve into the cream)…salt and pepper to taste…and then drown your protein in that!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #13

Wut.

@carl’s chocolate mousse is a version of MINE!

GET IT RIGHT

(Christopher Avery) #14

Oh yea. I just did this with my fried steak. I added a little of the cabernet. Pretty spectacular – as in a $100 chop house steak – for #food:boringKeto

yeah…soooooo booooring. Hahahaha

That sounds delish! :heart_eyes:

(Ashley Haddock) #17

Why not both? :laughing:

Yeah, she actually did both…

(Mike W.) #19

Drinking…

(James storie) #20

Be careful, there are carbs. About .4 grams per serving. So if you’re fond of lattes made with heavy cream it can add up! It is a current addiction of mine that I have no intention of stopping! :smile:

(Christopher Avery) #21

Yes James, I notice my brand lists 1g carb per tablespoon. Thank you.

(Mike W.) #22

I’m gonna start buying GFS brand. Zero carbs. Bonus that my wife works there :wink: