Light headed freaked me out...drank pickle juice

(eat more) #21

no apology necessary
just helping a brother out :blush:

(Patrick B.) #22

The grams are listed below the graphā€¦ 132g fat, 51g protien, and 12g of carbs (probably not net)

Well Iā€™m trying to just eat out of hunger :confused: and I thatā€™s been my lowest protein day most days Iā€™m at 110-120 grams and I thought that was bad :frowning: ā€¦ no I havenā€™t taken my BP but I usually run low anyways! Also my calories are 15-2000 a day Iā€™m trying to keep um around 16/1700 lolā€¦ I bought a BG monitor today and keep teasing in the 82-90 range so thatā€™s not itā€¦Iā€™m feeling a bit better after taking some mag and pot supplements and the salt drink :grin:

(Dean) #24

I have been having the same issue as you the last month or so, up to when this started I was IF every day and fasting 2 days a week, so now the last 2weeks i have been just IF 16/8 and making sure I get my sodium to 5000 a day and supplement potassium and magnesium, but i eat plenty of spinach and avocados. so I have been feeling better, thought i was a bit lightheaded today but now i think iā€™m just imagining it. kinda drives me nuts. I just hate it when my heart flutters some but doc says heā€™s not worried about it because i did go in a couple weeks ago for check up and my BP and BG were fine and heart seemed normal.

(Dean) #25

also I think I was pushing myself to hard with the fasting and my adrenals may have kicked up because I was getting a bit panicky.

Yeah Iā€™m gonna increase my intake a bit! Tonight having a large T bone with garlic butter and sautĆ©ed mushrooms ā€¦inside Iā€™m grimacing at the calories but whatever Iā€™m 100% on plan and not gaining :+1::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ā€¦In week one (which I know is mostly water went from 177- 169)

(David) #27

In my experience I find that ignoring the calories helps a great deal.

Focus on the Carbs and keep them <20g, then focus on protein, keep that within the range (1 - 1.5g LBM) that youā€™ve chosen, and donā€™t worry about fat g or calories.

Some of my biggest loss days have been when I have had way over 2000 calories. Other days when I have eaten to hunger, and had 800-900 calories I have lost not so much.

Enjoy the steak.