Lc cruise?

(Kathy L) #1

Hi All -
Admins - if this is not ok for this forum, please remove.
Is anyone on this forum planning on going on the LC cruise, May 19?
It is an Alaskan Cruise and there are several speakers/experts lined up to talk to us on various topics of Ketogenic WOE, including most recent research. Here’s a link to the event’s speakers page. You can find any other info you want from this link.
http://www.lowcarbcruiseinfo.com/2016/speakers/

(Karen Parrott) #2

Those Alaska cruises are so awesome. Hope those who go from this group can give us the highlights

(Kathy L) #3

I AM GOING!! I am a part of a group of 3 - and excited - thought there may be some people on this forum who are interested.

(Julie Anderson) #4

My husband and I are going. Maybe we should all plan a Meatup. :slight_smile:

Julie

(Kathy L) #5

Definitely! I’ll be there with my sister & friend-will u be attend the pre-cruise dinner also? We’ll surely need to seek each other out! Looking forward to it!

(Karen Parrott) #6

Post some photos and I can remember my 2013 trip. Looking forward to it and I found it very easy to be Keto, LCHF during the trip.

(Kathy L) #7

Karen, you are going as well?

(Julie Anderson) #8

Yes, we are. I’m hoping to meet a lot of interesting people. We love Alaska.

Julie

(Kathy L) #9

Well then -see u there!!

(Karen Parrott) #10

No, I wish, soooo much. My teen is driving in a week, so hello car insurance increase and I’m using my trip money to help her look for colleges. I went to Alaska in 2013 to celebrate weight maintenance (1 year) and I went to Hawaii in 2016 for my 50th Bday

I’ll get back there someday. :wink: It’s beautiful. Great place to cruise.

(Brianne Villano) #11

I’m going! I would love to attend a meetup. I don’t think I’ll be there for the pre-cruise dinner due to flight timing into Seattle though.

(Guardian of the bacon) #12

I know there are some Seattle area people on here.
@Fiorella lives near Vancouver which is a stop on the cruise.

Oh, wow! I didn’t realize that vancouver was a stop on the LC cruise. If there is interest to do a vancouver meatup in combination with the LC cruise, I’m in! I can help organize it, too. Just need to know if there’s interest.

(Julie Anderson) #14

I don’t think Vancouver is a stop (I love Vancouver). Victoria is. So are Juneau & Skagway.

Julie

(Kathy L) #15

The itinerary has us stopping at Victoria /not Vancouver. The exciting part besides just Alaska -are the LC Experts & speakers!

(Guardian of the bacon) #16

my b ad

(Kathy L) #17

No problem -they both start with V (LOL) you’re still good!

(Guardian of the bacon) #18

Looks like it does go right by Vancouver, you can wave on the way by!

(Kathy L) #19

LOL-will do!!

Ok, I will be on shore waving…hope you will be able to see me @Lueloff