Keto Thanksgiving Plate Pics

(Dawn) #1

HI Friends!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans who celebrate the holiday. Please post pictures of your Keto Thanksgiving plate in this thread. It will give all of us a newbies a good sense of how this holiday can be a breeeeeze if we do it correctly. I will post mine as soon as we eat this evening. I look forward to seeing all of your delicious choices. YUMMY. :star_struck::hugs::wink:

(Liz ) #2

Delicious turkey & green beans smothered in butter, pretty much like Id’ve eaten any other night lol, I know now on Keto how much food to actually put on my plate!

I made an unsweetened pumpkin cheesecake with a nut crust & smothered it in whipped cream for dessert, it was really fun to be able to eat pie with everyone :smile:

(Athena) #3

I got all of these recipes from Diet Doctor. I’ll post desert later.

Cranberry sauce (sweetened with liquid sucralose), dressing (cornbread made from ground baby corn, almond flour, oat fiber, psyllium husk, etc.), green bean casserole, and turkey.

Our turkey. For leftovers, I’m going to make low-carb sweet and sour turkey.

My husband had some tri-color cauliflower with cheese sauce.

Too full for dessert! I’m going to make my husband some low-carb key lime pie this weekend, and I still plan to have pumpkin cheesecake pudding eventually.

(Athena) #5

Desert…Apples with Vanilla Sauce:

(Dawn) #6

Had a double helping of mixed green salad with pecans. Turkey wing with w extra butter and skin on. Squash with cheddar and cream cheese, green beans and turnip greens. YUM and pretty darn keto!

(Alex Peralta) #7

Mashed cauliflower NOT potatoes. :wink: