Keto pancakes

(Dustin Cade) #21

I love these simple pancakes, use them like tortillas, I’ve even made little pizzas out of them…

(ryancrawcour) #22

sounds like we need to find some central common ground for a big keto party … if only there were something like that annually … oh, wait … http://www.ketofest.com/

(Guardian of the bacon) #23

We’ll be there. Vacation put in for, Room reservations are made. Sadly it’s not centrally located though. Never been to the Northern East coast though so looking forward to that.

(Kathy L) #24

OMG -there are so many ideas here to try! I can’t wait!

(Brian Miller) #25

Just made these with 2 eggs, 2oz Cream Cheese, 3Tbl Almond Flour and 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract. Golden browned in some butter and they were awesome.

(Joan Hulvey) #26

Reminds me of Barry Groves’ basic pancake for one in a book years ago “Eat Fat Get Thin” – you could use any form of cheese/dairy and any type of nuts. I used to think of it as a onesie, made it easy to remember. For one serving:
1 egg
1 T nuts
1 T cheese

Blend together and fry in lard. Quick and satisfying.
I think it’s improved with extracts and leavening, such as activated yeast or baking soda with vinegar.

(Teresa) #27

I made something similar the other day - added cinnamon, topped with swerve confectioners sugar and had Keto French Toast! They were sooo good!

I’m fasting today, so now I’m craving these! LOL