Keto Cookbook Recommendations

I just bought a book by Maria Emmerich called The Ketogenic Cookbook. I didn’t realise it was such a big book so unfortunately I’ll probably on-sell it and stick to getting the kindle version of books I want.
(to clarify, I intend spending the next few years living on a sailboat so lots of big books won’t make it on board)
Tbh, these days, I think Google is preferable than storing cookbooks (though I cannot imagine ever letting go of my cookbooks, amassed over the past 40 years either!)

(Jacquie) #22

We lived aboard for 14 years and loved it! I put my cookbooks in storage along with some other things. These days I get most of my recipes on line even though we no longer live aboard. Good luck to you! :slight_smile:

(Alix Hayden) #23

I like the relatively new Ketogenic Kitchen by Patricia Daly. Options for very low carb, and also half of it is dedicated to a less strict form of LCHF. Also some good sections on the science and background of keto, for new folks.

(Rindaloo) #24

I downloaded this last night. It is pretty amazing. Such detailesd information on foods and then there’s the recipes. -I have yet to try them

Quick & Easy Ketogenic Cooking

(darlee44) #25

Just bought two of her books and I loooove them!!

(Rindaloo) #26

I like frying cauliflower.

(Amanda Jones) #27

I have never tried that! I’ve heard roasted cauliflower is very good as well.

Newbie here! ! Just went to Indigo and picked up the Ketogenic Diet by Kristen Mancinelli for an easy read to and from work. While I was at it I decided to buy Bacon & Butter by Celby Richoux ~ thx @Bobbiejo for your recommendation!

(Jenny) #29

I really like the Ketosis Cookbook: Melt the Fat Away, it comes with 370 recipes and a lot of extras, here is a review I’ve just found: https://tastyketo.com/keto-cookbook/