Keto coffee frothier died

(Tim ) #1

My coffee frothier died and I have gone through two new ones that don’t work so well. I know I can use a blender but I like the small hand size frothier for travel etc. Does anyone have a favorite brand you would like to suggest?

(Richard Morris) #2

the Ikea ones aren’t too bad.

(matt ) #3

Ours died too so we just went back to the stick blender.

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #4

I got this one in Sept and use it several times a day. Still on first set of batteries. 🖒

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01EBAEOQ0/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1483806117&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=morhet+milk+frother&dpPl=1&dpID=31XBt03-fEL&ref=plSrch

(Tim ) #5

Thanks, just ordered the one from Amazon.

(Dustin Cade) #6

We started with a cheap plastic one from Walmart, it cracked due to the heat of the coffee, we tried a second and it suffered the same fate… we bought a stainless steel model, it’s lasted better but is getting a bit wobbly…

(Tim ) #7

Mine just came in the mail and it works great thanks.

(Nicole) #8

In a pinch, I just use a well sealed travel mug (Contigo) and shake it. Vigorously.

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #9

Awesome! I love mine. Still on original batteries.

(AnnaLeeThal) #10

I do this too sometimes. I throw my butter and coconut oil in the cup at home, then add the coffee when I get to work. Shake shake shake shake… it works and you get a workout too. Also, maybe some funny looks.

(Julie Crowell) #11

Yep, I have one like this and I really like it. I’ve only been using it twice a day since Christmas but it works great.