Just started and need help

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #41

Aimee, yes you can eliminate veggies and do only meat and fat, but that’s the thing, you have to have enough fat. You’ll feel lousy if you eat only lean meat.

Because of your history I would ask yourself this: Is restricting even further (going carnivore) going to simply things and make me think less about food all day or make me obsess even more? It’s your choice, but just something to consider. As always, we hope you land on a plan where your brain gets a rest and your body feels good as you reach your goals.

(Ashley) #42

I agree, I eat fat hamburger, butter and stuff to up my fat content on carnivore.

(Marianne) #43

I wouldn’t worry - as you say, you are young and it’s amazing how much your skin comes back. I am approaching 61 and I can honestly say that my loose skin has recovered much more than it ever has. Very happy about that! It doesn’t happen overnight - but it will happen to a good degree. I am okay looking at myself without clothes and even better with clothes. Think happy thoughts and let the time pass. Progress, not perfection. Your body is an icredible mechanism.