Just have to shout about it :D

(Tom) #1

(Seeing as how I don’t hide the fact that I’m a med student and I also have my location posted, it would be pretty easy to figure out where I attend school. Thus, the following may or may not have happened, and might only be hypothetical in nature.)

Wouldn’t it be nifty if you were working at the library of your school on a typical quiet Saturday afternoon, when a person who is not a physician but is one of the most well loved and respected staff/faculty members on the entire campus, brings his wife to see you for a ketogenic diet primer/consult? And wouldn’t it be cool to find out that the visit was prompted by his observations of your own health improvements over the last year, and that they finally made the trip in because of a casual aside about discovering potential benefits of ketones and glycemic control to the brain in post-stroke models (which someone close to them has struggled through)?
They aren’t huge internet folks so I’m going to be writing up a primer and sending them some specific links to recipes and resources here!
I’m loving how the tide is turning (hypothetically speaking, of course :wink: )!

Tom, this is awesome. And you are in a position to make such as HUGE difference in the med world. You have a great career ahead of you. Ride that wave!!!

(Tom) #3

Thanks!

that is awesome, and I agree, you will make a HUGE impact on a LOT of people’s health. #yourock

(carl) #5

Well done, mister!!

(Tom) #6

Thanks!

(Dustin Cade) #7

Sweet keto street cred

Awesome!

(Patrick B.) #9

Hypothetically, I would cheer you on in that situation.

Noiiiiice!!! :+1:

(Lucrecia) #11

OMG Tom, I LOVE this! Well done keto brother!!