Is it just me or is anyone else struggling to lose weight

(Karen) #41

I get good results from ADF. End eating at 6pm. Fast all next day. Sleep fasting. Breakfast at 6 am next day OR at noon. Eat full macros noon to 6,pm.

REPEAT

K

(rosa) #42

Hi,
what is ADF and what is sleep fasting ( No dinner?) i tried intermittent fasting i will def will try an all day fasting.

(Ellie) #43

Adf is alternate day fasting. And the sleep fasting comment means that you donā€™t eat all one day, go to sleep without eating dinner, wake up the next day and you have slept through your last 8 hours of the fast.

(rosa) #44

ah!! got it. definitely will give it a try. Thank you. :grin:

(Angela) #45

http://mariamindbodyhealth.com/keto-calculator/

Everyone is going to hate on me but total daily calories still matter. Use this calculator to figure out what kind of deficit you need. I was shocked to learn I needed to eat 1200 cals to lose weight. Then just KETO within that deficit number. I find upping the protein helps with satiation and preserving lean mass. I donā€™t ā€œaddā€ fat - I just get it naturally from meats, dairy and olive oil for cooking. Everyone is different, but this is what worked for me. Good Luck!

(rabia) #46

In case youā€™re still trying to souce red jalapenos, I think they are more commonly known as fresno peppers.

(Laura Neil Martinez) #47

I lost 4 lbs. In the beginning. Now I have gained it back. My problem, I have to count calories. I eat too much. Keto diet says to eat to satiety, but when I do, I gain weight. I canā€™t say I feel any better on keto either. In fact, I have difficulty staying in balance with electrolytes and water.

(Karen) #48

How long has this been working for you?

K

(rosa) #50

i started in late February, i had lost 20 pounds but Iā€™ve since been on a roller coaster of ups and down give or take 5 pounds. I canā€™t seem to get passed it. iā€™ve tried everything under the earth. LOL

(Karen) #51

Very hard for me to bend the needle. Currently at my lowest weight. I plateau, but at least I donā€™t gainā€¦

K

(sudip mazumdar) #52

Can I give some useful info about keto meal plan?