Improved hair, skin, nails?

@CaptainKirk, I didn’t even dare mention that because it seems impossible, but I ALSO feel like the grey/white/whatever is receeding and the blonde is coming back! Dunno, maybe it’s failing eyesight instead, and dementia, but …:wink:

(Tim Cee) #22

Physical stamina and muscle strength significantly better. I no longer feel heavy even though I’m 50lbs overweight. I can lift as much as I ever could and run an Echo Timberwolf chainsaw all day long. I can climb trees again.

(Robin) #23

Running an Echo Timberwolf chainsaw all day long?
Well, now you’re just flirting! :smirk:

(Tim Cee) #24

I’m under my wife’s protection.

(UsedToBeT2D) #25

Me too. I’ve got lots of trees that I wish to cut down. Before Keto, I was too fat. I think now that I could climb a tree with ankle spikes. I can definitely run the chain saw all day long. Hooray!!

My body LOVES carbohydrate starvation. For some reason, it HATES carb poisoning…
It’s a no-brain, really.

And obviously there are tons of restrictions very very healthy and needed. Even dietary ones. I like to restrict harmful things I don’t even enjoy. It would be sick to do otherwise!

Most of us are long term ketoers (I am on/off but more on than off nowadays) and our experiences totally won us over. No way some biased baseless talk could change our woe.
Hey I am more sure of my need of extreme low-carb (my original keto was way too carby) than of reincarnation! :smiley: And life just makes zero sense without reincarnation to me. Still, it’s not without doubt. It’s very very obvious I need to live in a way where I actually feel good, no doubt there.