I'm having trouble getting dressed in the mornings!

(George) #21

It was a pleasant surprise. Apparently I dropped 12 inches from my waist and didn’t even know it LOL

(Paul H) #22

I don’t own a scale but, people keep saying I have lost weight… I don’t think so… as I have been in it for the T2D… but, today my dang pants kept falling down… how annoying… Yep one of the sacrifices for weight loss is new clothes… oh the suffering…lol

(Carolyn aka stokies) #23

I FEEL YOUR PAIN… daily! Thanks for letting me know I am not alone with this kind of dilema. I also struggle at when to decide to get something that fits, because not sure how long it will stay on if I keep losing! Ah, first world keto problems, right?

Hang in there! You- not so much the clothes :laughing:

('Jackie P') #24

Blimey, thats bloody brilliant!:hugs:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #25

I love thrift shopping for this reason. It’s a good way to try on new styles and sizes without breaking the bank. I tend to take a bag of something I bought from them months ago, donating it back. I learned that the even number sizes for women (US) come up over the hips but the junior sizes (odd numbered) were designed to make muffin top. I’ll wear my pants up to my bra to avoid it!

Also, I’ve been finding leggings with a wide waist band which really helps minimize the pant/skin break. Congrats on losing!

(Carolyn aka stokies) #26

FACTS!

('Jackie P') #27

:grin::joy:!
How can we bear it!

(Lisa) #28

May I recommend capri pants from Walmart? I found a style I liked OK… bought them in two different sizes, three colors per size. Hoping that will get me through the summer without having to restock again!

(Brian) #29

I bought two kinda like these close to 10 years ago. I bought two because I was sure I’d bust the buckle and need the second one. I’m still wearing the first. Only problem is, it’s now way too long. It just has to get put into the beltloops on the second trip around.

Originally, I was working in a place that required going through a metal detector several times a day into and out of a warehouse floor. I figured it would be a whole lot easier not to have a metal belt buckle. I’m not sure if the detector was that sensitive but if it went off, it was a pain and took time… and breaks were short.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #30

Love it. I think I’ll get one to carry my bottle of salt water while at work!