If you need inspiration and patience

progress
progresspics

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #21

Awesome!

(Central Florida Bob ) #22

Fantastic, Stokies!

You really look like, and Iā€™m sure are, a different person!

Amazing job! I just got back to keto and your pics and words are great motivation to be on track, thank you!

(Christy Dyson) #24

wow awesome WTG! You never really know whoā€™s life you touch online, but Im thankful for this post. Im 8 months Keto, and so discouraged at times only 45 pounds lost, and a long way to go. I did carnivore this week, and got thru a long stall, and back to keto. I want this to be for life, and Im 58 so not long to goā€¦LOL But I am happy to see this post today in my email. Keep it up! Christy

(Carolyn aka stokies) #25

Thanks so much for all the feedback. Yes, I do feel better - but not different if that makes sense. I feel more in alignment with who I always knew was thereā€¦

I must admit that this time of year, I am reminded so much of those I love and lost, and I am in the midst of a weight bounce-floatā€¦ but what is a few pounds compared to all that I have lost? Hope you are all faring well in this seasonā€¦

Carolyn

(Tracy) #26

Amazing! You are inspiring! Itā€™s hard not to get depressed when you feel nothing is happening on the outside. We need to realize things are getting healed on the inside. Thanks for the reminder. :purple_heart:

Amazing. Thank you for sharing!