How trusting you will allow us to grow

(Kylie Woodruff) #22

I better start crackalacking on the posting!!! Can’t wait to get involved in the forums!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #23

I’m a FB “like” addict, and can reform my ways, frankly working on it after I saw how many likes I had in 2016 :scream:. I read in another topic that “likes” are limited in the Ketogenic Forums and I’ve switched to miserly mode with the “likes” here. Is this intented to limit the ability to promote trust levels?

(Richard Morris) #24

it make likes a rarer resource … so their currency is more valuable.

(Keith Lowrie) #25

I better get posting…on to the “welcome” post I go. :smile:

(I eat butter by the spoon) #26

I have been more of a information consumer. But in order to gain more TRUST I’m going to have to find some useful things to share… Its hard to be a lurker in a forum…

(Jennie) #27

Sweeeet! Thanks :smile:

I’m currently a level 1, but I’ve been posting in Recipes. I can also see posts from Winners and Losers, and Mental Health. Does being a legacy member give rights separately from the level 1 status?

(Richard Morris) #29

level 1 is not the lowest level, that’s level 0 which new users are on for 15 mins - that’s just t weed out bots. It also limits what google can see because it can only see what anonymous users can.

(Scott Carter) #30

Awesome idea and thanks so much for doing this!! I’ve lost 30 lbs in 4 months since doing keto and at my wedding weight. 30 more and college weight look out!!! :grinning:

(Ben W) #31

I seem to fit the criteria for Trust Level 2 (Member), but I’m still showing as Basic. Am I missing something?

(Ben W) #32

It just changed. Thanks! :slight_smile:

(Sam Perez) #33

How sustainable is that 25% requirement? When this forum has been around for two years will you really need to have read 25% of all topics ever created? Or is there a time gate on it where it’s only 25% of topics made in the last X years or something like that?

(Richard Morris) #34

there’s a gate on it yeah

(Rich Hopkins) #35

Thanks for creating the forums - I’d been looking for the Facebook groups, and my wife and I skipped ahead temporarily last night to hear the anniversary episode, and learned of the forums and the closure of the Facebook groups. Thanks for having me here!

I believe I fit the criteria for Trust Level 3 (Leader), but I’m still showing as Member. Am I missing something?

(Stickin' with mammoth) #37

The goat sacrifice. Just kidding.

My level lagged, too, before bumping up. I guess it’s not automated.

According to the system, you’re lagging behind on the number of posts read in a 100 day window. Since the forums haven’t been open that long, I’m not sure if that requirement needs to be adjusted or what. I’ll look into it.

And yes the system automatically bumps people to the next level, but it usually updates some of the stats just once a day.

Many thanks!

(Brad) #40

I’m missing my F (facebook symbol) #allaboutthebadges :grin:

(eat more) #41

we don’t need no stinkin’ badges!

sorry it’s the first thing that popped in my head…and i don’t get one lol