HOW TO: Set my profile picture

(Larry Lustig) #1

By default, Ketogenic Forums identifies you with a big letter taken from the beginning of your username. But you can also provide your own picture, or use your Gravatar:

1. Click on your big letter in the upper-right-hand corner.

2. Click the gear (preferences) icon.

3. Midway down is a place to upload your avatar (or link to gravatar).

(Jane- Old Inky Crone) #2

I wish it would allow me to upload a picture. It just keeps telling me that I don’t have any pictures when I try to link one of my hundreds of photos.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #3

I just changed mine. When you’re in the preferences page and you click on the J it gives you three options. Are you choosing upload your photo?

After that it should bring up a box with the photos you have on your computer (I don’t use the site on my phone, sorry if you are) and you can choose one. Mine are JPG extensions, that may make a difference. Click the one you want, click open and then choose save changes.

Is this not working?

(Jane- Old Inky Crone) #4

I’m using an iPad. Usually I can select a photo from my photos on my iPad, yet, whenever I tried to select a photo it said that there were no photos. I believe this was a glitch with the iPad. I did a couple of hard resets after closing all apps, and finally used Gravatar to get the photo loaded. I’d rather not use gravatar if I can help it, as that puts the same pic across a lot of applications. I’ll see if I can just upload a picture on the forum in a bit and if so I’ll change the gravatar photo.

Thanks for all your help!

(Wendy) #5

Thank you Thank you Thank you!
:grin: