How to change User Name

Can a regular member change his or her name on here?

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #15

Yes @Pilotbob it’s because of my admin level. You need yours changed?

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #16

It seems you cannot. Would you like me to? Message me.

Thanks, that makes sense and is what I expected. I had the idea to change my name almost right after I made it and before this thread commenced, but I don’t care about it that much now that I have been using it. I just wanted the thread to have the data that an admin is needed to change a username.

Nope, I’m good, thanks.

(Robin ) #19

I need my full name changed to just first, please. Who to ask?

(Paige) #20

I would like my user name changed too.

(sue) #21

hi @brenda ! would you be able to change my username as well? i’d like to go by @sueoh instead

(Philip Appiah) #22

Can you please change my username to PIP78

(Sara S) #23

Hi @Brenda and all :)!
It would be useful if we could change our usernames by ourselves, just to avoid to overload you with requests :).
I unfortunately had a bad experience with my full name showing up on the google search on this forum, so I would also like to have it changed. Would it be possible?
Thanks a lot!
Sara

My Vietnam War Diet

Hello. I am new at this, and didn’t notice I could choose a nick name when signing up.
Would it be possible now? I could be “Torunn” but would like for my full name not to be vissible.

(Rachel) #25

Hi Brenda:

Can you please change my username to Rachel? Thanks very much!

Rachel, I changed it to “Rachel2” because there’s already a Rachel and Rachel1.

Hope that helps.

(Rachel) #27

Yes, that’s great – thank you!

In fact, I will probably start referring to myself as Rachel The Second in all parts of life from now on. Sounds royal. Ha. :slight_smile:

(Elizabeth ) #28

Hi @Brenda can you please change my user name too and thank you for doing all that you do!! I love this forum!! Can you change it to @wild_orchid

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #29

Hi, Elizabeth. I’m on right now so I changed it for you.

(Elizabeth ) #30

@PetaMarie Thank you!!

(What else is there to talk about?) #31

Hello, I would like to start posting but my username is quite similar to someone else’s username. Could you please change it to @ Equines_or_Food for me?

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #32

You got it!

(What else is there to talk about?) #33

Thank you!