Hosting a Keto night

(Mark) #21

Thanks that was cool never saw those before look like little lobster tails,never thought I would learn that today

(AnnaLeeThal) #22

All such great ideas.

Yeah, I lack a few points in the ā€œPresentationā€ category sometimes.

(Scott Shillady) #24

Iā€™ve encountered many people that say that they cannot live without pizza, so why not Let them sample the holy grail of pizzas CARLSHEAD!!!

Also need some keto deserts to sample to show how much this WOE is not restricting

(AnnaLeeThal) #25

I thought about doing the pizza, maybe Iā€™ll put someone on task for preparing and cooking them so I can focus on entertaining and educating. Maybe personal sized that people can put their own toppings on?

And yes, for sure desserts.

(Guardian of the bacon) #26

You could make the personal size crusts ahead and freeze them. Then maybe have your daughter assemble them to order. Would show how easy it is.

If I lived a bit closer Iā€™d make you up some crusts. I have nothing but time these days.

(AnnaLeeThal) #27

John, that is a fantastic idea to have a kid chef! Iā€™m going to ponder that one.

(Jessica K) #28

Do you have a crock pot? If you do something big/hot the crock pot is GREAT for parties!

(AnnaLeeThal) #29

I have two crock pots. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll fill both with something delicious. I made a Polish hunterā€™s stew last week that was so hearty and delicious.

(Scott Shillady) #30

All of our non keto friends, love my Buffalo chicken dip. They request i bring it to all of the gatherings, would be perfect with carlshead crackers

(AnnaLeeThal) #31

My sister actually volunteered to make buffalo chicken dip! Iā€™d love to get your recipe.

(Guardian of the bacon) #32

Somehow I bet he sneaks bacon in

(Guardian of the bacon) #33

Do you have loaded Cauli on the menu? It has been a big hit at our family get togethers and it does well in the crock pot.

(Scott Shillady) #34

I double the recipe, use good Blue cheese dressing and use about a LB and a 1/2 of breast, and sharp cheddar instead of the Mozz Crumbling Bacon on top is always acceptable as well

(AnnaLeeThal) #35

I donā€™t have that on the menu. Would be a good idea