High cholesterol levels

Just remember, it’s ONLY controversial for Doctors that haven’t paid attention for the last 50 years. We have NO shortage of scientific data that proves cholesterol is not the enemy. There is NO link to the being a cause for heart disease. Even where you are your LDL is NOT that high. There is no shortage of people HERE that have double that and get ZERO’s on their calcium scores! Do NOT worry based on nothing. You can always get an NMR done and see what your LDLp count is, that’s the only number you need to pay attention to. Most doctors have no clue what it is we do, nor do they have any nutritional knowledge most of the time. If you want some good reading material let us know, we can steer you in the right direction.

(Jason Jodway) #22

Your lipid panel puts you at relatively low risk. That being said there are numerous other considerations beyond lipids, and nothing is ever certain when you aren’t actually measuring disease itself.

(Giovanna M) #23

I know this is an old post but thank you for stating this. I am a very healthy woman and my Cholesterol levels are up but my triglycerides are way low. My doctor is aware I am on Keto, she was not like OMG we need to get you back in here, we are just going to check it again in 3 months. Your response made me feel better. I have been Keto adapted for about 15 months now and previously a low carb eater. Just FYI