Help understanding Forum - where did my post go?

(Kylie Woodruff) #1

Hi everybody! I posted a thread in the Health/Cancer section this afternoon with a link to interview with Thomas Seyfried and a calculator.

I haven’t had a chance to really understand how each section opens up - I’m wondering has this been hidden because of that developing trust levels to gain greater access?

Thanks!!!

Kylie

Keto and Type 1 Diabetes
(Kylie Woodruff) #2

And I assume that the little lock key means no access to those areas just yet? Sorry if this is explained elsewhere, I will go and try to find that info now!!!

(Steven Cook) #3

Your post is still there, I can see it just fine! Weird.

(Kylie Woodruff) #4

Oh maybe it’s just me who can’t see it!!! :joy:

If you posted in that category, then you are already at the trust level needed which is Basic User. There is only a brief period of 15 min while browsing the forum for the first time that sensitive categories will be hidden.
If you click on your user ID in your post, you can see your user level and a list of recent posts. The ones you made in Health-Cancer are listed there.

(Kylie Woodruff) #6

Thank you!!! Still getting use to the new way of things!

I thought the lock key meant only members could see it, and those topics can’t be crawled by search engine spiders.

(Nathan Hall) #8

@Pilotbob, you’re correct.

Already? I only get one thing right a year. Damn, it’s gonna be a long year.

(Guardian of the bacon) #10

Your a lucky man @Pilotbob. That’s one more than my wife allows me.

(Kylie Woodruff) #11

Thanks everybody! I was convinced I was locked out of some things hahaha! Thank you for your help :smile: