Help needed

(sydney hur) #1

Hello, I am a new keto newbie and need assistance. I am recovering from a decade old struggle with anorexia bulimia. I have lost all my teeth due to my disorder, and currently only have my upper dentures, the bottom one is painful to wear and doesn’t fit so i never use it. I have issues eating normal foods because I cannot chew properly. I have been trying my best to not binge and eat normally. My meal I have come up with consists of the following. In a food processor, i blend 2 eggs, 1 egg white, about 50-60g of parsley, 90g of leeks/onions, a few lemon rind slices and a bit of their juices, 1 tbsp fish sauce, and blend that into a fine paste. I then microwave the result to get a fluffy scrambled egg kind of thing (it is completely green tho). With this scrambled herb egg concoction, I have 190g of asparagus steamed, and finally 75g of smoked coho salmon. This is usually my dinner. Besides this, I do not eat very much, because I don’t feel comfortable eating more than once per day due to feeling bloated. Instead, I drink carbonated water, a cup of berries, and maybe about 2 cups of milk throughout the day. Is this an ok keto meal plan? Also PLEASE help me with suggestions on recipes i could do with no teeth. I need ideas on what I can eat with my current condition. Any help is greatly appreciated.

(Mary 🌹 ) #2

Please get a better fitting lower denture.:+1:

(KCKO, KCFO) #3

Just curious have you discussed this with your Dr… since you are a recovering from AB? And ask your dentists about the ill fitting denture?

As far as bloating, carbonated water bloats me, and milk does as well, I use heavy whipping cream where ever milk is called for or almond milk.