Hello

(Jolena Foster) #1

Hello:

I have been listening to the 2 Keto Dudes podcast and I’m also a member of the fb group. I have had weight problems all of my life and in October 2007 I started having seizures. Several years after that I started having migraines. A friend of mine introduced me to the keto way of eating and since I started eating this way I haven’t been having as many seizures as I used too. In addition, I don’t have as many migraines as I used too since I have started eating the keto way. I look forward to learning more information from this forum. Thank you.

(Jessica K) #2

Hello and welcome :grin:

(Jake P) #3

Hi, Welcome. I’m new too. There is a ton of good stuff here and smart people.

(Amanda Jones) #4

I too suffer from migraines. That is the main reason I started the keto diet, to control inflammation, which I believe to be the root cause. Cutting out the sugar and grains has helped a lot, but I’m finding I’m also sensitive to other foods such as all sweeteners except stevia, alcohol, and dairy. It’s been a learning process for sure, and I’m still figuring it out, but I know I’m on the right path to healing with this woe! :blush:

(Doug Stone) #5

Welcome & delighted to hear your progress. My experience is the longer you stay with it the more things continue to change for the good. Happy you are here.

(Richard Morris) #6

Welcome to the group - congrats on your progress KC&KO