Has Anyone Tried Gra-Pow Keto Granola?

Omg, this stuff is incredible! Probably the best commercial keto food that I’ve tried. I tried the salted caramel brownie, snickerdoodle, and PB&J thumprint. All 3 were outstanding.

Sigh. Too many calories for me. I’ve been looking for something in a low-calorie and low-carb Snickerdoodle.

Looks good. Too many carbs for me tho. If I’m reading right, the salted caramel one has 5g per 30g portion. I only eat around 11g a day!

Lucky for me, I don’t count calories. :grinning:

It should have 2 grams net carbs.

(Brian) #6

You ever make your own granola? There are a few recipes out there that aren’t so bad. (This coming from someone who never really cared much for the stuff before keto.)

My sister does paleo and made some really good low carb granola that she gave out as holiday gifts one year. I haven’t tried to make it myself.

(Brian) #8

I’ve made this (or similar) for my wife a few times since she likes granola…

https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/peanut-butter-flax-power-granola-bobs-red-mill-giveaway/

It’s pretty flexible. I think last time I made it, I didn’t use as many almonds but put in a few walnuts and macadamia nuts.

It’s pretty easy. I think the hardest part was putting the nuts through the food processor to the consistency I was looking for.

:slight_smile:

That looks delicious. I’m bookmarking it for a future attempt. I may add a bit of flaxseed, since that is an ingredient in a couple of my favorite store-bought low carb granolas.