Game Changers Movie - documentary about diet and improved physical performance?

Thomas does a better job. :star::star::star::star:

(Bunny) #42

THE REAL GAME CHANGER:

Examining this entire thread and my brain is telling me all this riff raff is really about glucose getting turned (oxidized) into carbon dioxide, if your body can’t do that you get fat, if it can you don’t…lol

They are not going to to save the animals and planet by just eating plants!

Your not going to save yourself by just eating only meat or plants!

Also on Dr Paul Saladino’s November 11th Podcast, Fundamental Health, he and Dr Ryan Lowry debunk the Game Changer, which is done very well. They even have personal and professional relationships with some involved in the making of the movie. Also on Dr Saladino’s website blog, Carnivore MD, he posted an article by nutritionist Tim Rees debunking Game Changers as well with 2 more articles following in the coming weeks.

There are no side effects unless you mean adaption time going into deep ketosis and there are no adverse events of a ketogenic diet, again, unless you mean thru adaption time.

I love what Paul said:

And if it didn’t, no one would be here now LOL

in general, supplments and more are not recommended on the carnivore plan because they are not needed. Just what Paul said, your body has to go thru adaption time and it can seem bad for many cause their bodies are dumping toxins. Processing the change. Healing on the inside. Once that is handled a bit more then one starts to turn into the benefits of eating this way.

No one on this planet ever knows if they are deficient in any minerals, vitamins or whatever. We guess. We pretend we can fix ‘whatever’ with vitamins and take supps etc where they can be actually dangerous to our health.

Only time a carnivore needs ‘supps/vitamins etc’ is thru Dr. orders. Tests that show they are super deficient in whatever, thru whatever med situation is happening in their bodies, then recommendations from a physician would be used to handle any situations.

Other than that, it truly is a very personal thing. Many carnivores will suck down a multi vitamin cause they think they need it. Won’t kill ya, might help ya a bit, aint’ gonna do much in general LOL but it is a personal choice some might do but not really needed in carnivore eating ever.

There is a TON of info on the internet why eating carnivore requires no supps/vits etc. Hit the justmeat.com site and tons of info on this is available.

Mic the Vegan thought he tore apart Chris Kressers debunking of Game Changers.

By listening to many different opinions interesting information can be gleaned (if one isn’t adverse to grains) or small gold nuggets of info can be panned from the main stream gravel and drivel.

My wife told me this evening that a professional Australian ball kicking or throwing team has been inspired to go vegan after the coaching staff watched the Game Changers movie. Well we won’t be laying bets on them next season. It was main stream news report. It means the vegans have achieved cut through again. We will be hearing meat tax outcries again soon.

Dr. Salad is a podcaster I need to take in small doses. He’s burning bright at the moment (like many ketocarnivore medical entrepreneurs but he may be gone next year or converted to veganism).

Dr. Salad. omg. just reading this has me laughing. Dr Salad. ugh HA
just hit me so funny :slight_smile: love it

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #47

This presentation by Dr. Peter Brukner, a sports doctor and former nutrition advisor to the Australian cricket team, may be relevant to this discussion: