First year

(Marius the butter craving dude) #1

Today marks one year of doing keto, low carb, fasting and Omad. Things in the past I would never considered or know about to do.
I have lost from aprox 110 kg to 74.7 this morning. I am a bit of a gym and lifting addict as of the last few months. And I put on some decent muscle.
Uff… There is so much I would write about; all the discoveries and stuff I learned about nutrition and my body.
Before:

After:

Wow! That’s some transformation - well done :blush:

(bulkbiker) #3

Wow you look 10 years younger… amazing… well done!

(Carl Keller) #4

I would not have believed that the men in these two pics are the same person unless you told me otherwise. It really is an amazing gift that you’ve given yourself. Congrats Yogy. :slight_smile:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #5

You look younger, happier, and healthier! Congrats, your transformation is :fire:

(Andi loves space, bacon and fasting. ) #6

Wow, you look amazing! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:
Well done and congrats on your first ketoversary!

(hottie turned hag) #7

Exactly the first thought I had!
Although to me you don’t look very heavy in the before photo, honestly.
Handsome in both, truly. But the after photo looks like the first guy’s much younger brother :smiley:

(Not a cow) #8

I thought the before picture was of you now, ie., the “After shot”, and then the next picture would have been the “Before” picture. Haha, what a surprise, amazing transformation ! I am about the size of the first picture, after losing 30+ pounds, can’t wait till I look like the second pic. haha.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #9

Marius, you look at least 20 years younger . . . amazing! :+1:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #10

Great job, man. You look more comfortable in your body in the “after” pic. Happy for you!

(Susan) #11

Wow, Yogy, you look amazing, you have done so well! You look like a much younger version of yourself, for sure, you have taken the weight off, and the years off. You look so fit and healthy now, and I bet you feel years younger as well!

(Marius the butter craving dude) #12

To my shame I do not feel younger… I feel as I should feel at my age…
Or to say it more clear: I do not feel to old already anymore.
I was never a good at sports and effort child; yet I do agree with my father now, some basic exercises and effort should be easy to do at my age. I could not do even one proper push-up…

(Carol) #13

I scrolled straight to the pics and thought I was looking at father and son until I read your post. Amazing transformation for sure!

(57 yo female started keto Jul '19) #14

Are you sure the second photo isn’t your son’s? :astonished:

(Marius the butter craving dude) #15

I am 24…
This confusion… The fact that people say I look younger… Is a sad reminder where I was… Sugar and carbs wastes you away … !!

(Susan) #16

Well you look like a very healthy man now at 24! Keep up the great Keto lifestyle.

(Sam) #17

AWESOME! Very encouraging to me!

(Jane Suzanne Stewart) #18

Good for you! Congratulations!