Eye twitch

(Penny Jude) #1

Hey I’ve only been eating keto for a week but the last couple of days my left eyelid is twitching a lot throughout the day. It’s driving me nuts. What can I do to make it stop?
Thanks

Oh also normally my eyelid has only over twitched during EXTREMELY stressful times in my life. I’m not that stressed right now.

(Brian) #2

Whether you like him or not so much, I thought it was interesting…

(VLC.MD) #3

The #1 cause of eye twitching, which apparently Dr. Berg doesn’t know about is stress.
AINEC.

(Brian) #4

It’s OK if you didn’t want to listen to the end. But that’s what the end of the video is talking about, stress. Might be you didn’t get that far. I know, not everyone is a fan.

(Allan L) #5

I don’t mind Dr Berg. I don’t agree with some of this theories and ignore him when he pushes his products but other than that he’s alright.

(Brian) #6

Thanks, Allan. I don’t idolize the guy like some people do. And I don’t agree with everything he has to say either. But I feel like I might have learned a thing or two from him, and I’m thankful for that. Hey, if it weren’t for him, I’d probably still be pushing 300 pounds, trying to figure out why I can’t get healthy eating the McDougall diet.

(Michael ) #7

I’ll second the product pushing. Everyone has to make a living but I’m more likely to listen if the only thing they’re selling is a book. To dr. Bergs credit, he generally mentions an alternative to his products, but recommends his products as an easy complete way to address your issues. I try to minimize supplements and i would go broke buying everything he has to offer, but i enjoyed his book and his free YouTube content

I have Hashimotos and take synthroid. I find if I forget for a few days I get an eye or other twitch

(Penny Jude) #9

Thanks I’ll try some ACV