Exhausted and foggy brained on Keto after almost 2 months

(Empress of the Unexpected) #88

I get like three new ones a day. If I thought it was a spider I would end my life… Even on my back??? And during the day we see these weird little gnat-like things flying around, mocking us…

(TJ Borden) #90

Well who wouldn’t love that? They should certainly put that in the tourism brochure

(Running from stupidity) #95

Possible solutions - buy fattier meat, or stop caring about how much protein you’re eating.

(Running from stupidity) #98

“Normal” is a psychological construct. Everyone has their own normal.

(Consensus is Politics) #102

Pork belly. About 75% fat 25% protein, thereabouts.

(Consensus is Politics) #103

Now that you mention it…

It was normal for me to get up a couple of times a night to urinate. But over the past few months now, I have begun to notice that even with a large glass of salty water at bedtime, I’m able to hold it until morning. It was very rare for me to get a full nights sleep before. But now it’s very, very nice.

Keto Vitae!

I found that since I started eating intuitively rather than chasing macos I feel better and the weight has been moving downward. I just make sure I don’t eat a ton of carbs. I honestly eat mostly meat/eggs and add butter. When I feel full I stop. Easy peasy :smile:

(TJ Borden) #105

Don’t worry about fat levels. The goal for fat is to satiety.

The problem with having a fat “macro goal” is as your body begins to pulled stored fat for energy, you don’t know how much it’s pulling. That’s why the goal is to satiety. That’s your body signaling it’s had enough.

(Running from stupidity) #107

Yeah, but you dripfeed water into your mouth while asleep, don’t you?