Easy to take for granted

I had great fun today taking part in the latest podcast. What I now realise is just how much work goes into that seemingly simple friendly little chat you hear. The Dudes put a LOT into these podcasts and Carl must spend many hours editing the recordings into the great show he serves up to you. It is an art making something sound so natural and simple when the creation is far from it. Newfound respect earned. Thanks @carl and @richard. You guys are amazeballs.

Shameless bump: Amazeballs ™

Lol. I have already liked the bump some time ago!

(Phoenix) #4

@Daisy I couldn’t agree more, appreciate all the hard work these guys out in. The podcasts are so easy to listen to, informative and most of all relatable. I look forward to it every week!
@carl @richard is there a way to set up automatic donations on PayPal?

That is a cracking question. There needs to be that trickle function you see with charity ads - pay just $2 a month etc. - I bet some people would go for that and lots of little bits add up fast.

(Phoenix) #6

Yeah, a small amount like that would hardly be noticeable. Most people spend a fortune on buying coffee everyday and not even think about it.

Nice. I like it. The only thing I can think that would be a problem would be minimum processing fees. It might be that the only way is with a direct debit bank transfer but that is also doable, at least for the US. It is a great idea and I have flagged it with the Dudes. x

(Richard Morris) #8

I think a few people have set up recurring paypal donations to help us pay for bandwidth costs.

I’m not sure how they do that. I’ll look into it. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the nice words. I’m glad all’y’all enjoy them