Do You Dream of Eating carbs?

(Julie Crowell) #21

Shortly after Christmas I dreamed I binged on all sorts of things that I knew were going to make me ill, which is not something I would consider doing in my waking life! It was pretty disconcerting, though, and I felt disappointed with myself for dreaming it, lol.

(Mark) #22

I had a dream that I ate a giant marshmallow, then I woke up and my pillow was missing ,that was weird

(ketohealthclub) #23

LOL- I felt disappointed, too. I have no idea what prompted my dream.

(Tina ) #24

I have carb dreams once every few weeks. I find it interesting because I do not crave them or wish I could have them while awake. Just last night I had a dream that I ate a bunch of corn chips - I didnā€™t necessarily enjoy them I just ate them and freaked out about getting fat-adapted again! Ha-ha I guess my real fear is not being fat-adapted and craving carbs again.

(Mark Bousquet) #25

Dreamed last night of eating Coco Puffs right out of the boxā€¦ 4 years keto and it still occasionally happensā€¦ Ack!

(Jessica) #26

Cookiesā€¦ But not just some random ones. The pretty (+ decadent) ones we make around christmas. And even in my dream I was thinking about how Iā€™m gonna be fasting afterwards to get rid of the glucose.

I nearly posted about this myself because Iā€™ve had a bunch of them. I wake up horrified and relieved, but in the dream Iā€™m also confused: ā€œWhy am I doing this? Iā€™m keto!ā€

(Cheryl Reynolds) #28

Iā€™ve had 2 so far! Both times I woke up feeling incredibly guilty.

(Matthew Gibson) #29

HAHA- I was just thinking. What the hell?? Last night right before i woke up i dreamed that i had intense carb cravings and I need to eat JUNKā€¦ and I did in the dream, and then woke up out of it feeling incredibly guilty. However, I did not actually eat anything and still fasting today with only some vitamins, water, salt etcā€¦

Is there any podcasts that 2 keto dudes or Jimmy or anyone else covered dreams while keto or fasting?