Disappointed in Low Carb gurus and covid-19 (and the Dunning-Kruger effect)

@gabe

(Gabe “No Dogma, Only Science Please!” ) #182

Seems like a non sequitur to me. No idea what the relevance of this comment is

@gabe
Anyone with medical training doesn’t even know what they’re talking about either. They are sheep after all. You’re defending scum legal drug dealers that don’t know their head from their ass.

I had covid, post covid heart complications and no doctor taking me seriously. I’m doing much better all thanks to full flush Niacin 250mg twice a day.

(John) #184

I am not sure what you are saying here but I do not think@gabe was trying to defend big pharma. Maybe I am wrong but it seems like he is just saying we should make sure we are not just blindly following what anyone says just because we think we can trust them. Remember that nobody is 100% right about everything so we should be questioning them. After all I though science was about proving things wrong and not conformation bias(which unfortunately in the keto world is what alot of people are looking for). I hope you fully recover from whatever it is that you have going on. I know there have been lots of different after affects from people that have had the virus

closed #186