Defense of low carb FB group about to go over 12,000

(Richard Morris) #1

I mentioned this group in our :nofb: forum, In support of Paleo and Low Carb living.

They are the group that were founded to combat the venom being spread by a Dietitian supported hate group that appeared on FaceBook to push the DAA world view (failed food pyramid) and to try to take down any public person who supported low carb diets. That dietitian group were the ones who were bullying Gary Fettke and were mentioned in the Senate enquiry.

Anyway the “In Support…” group is about to pass the size of the hate group, and I reckon that will piss the hate group off … not to mention that the “In Support…” group is a good source of @DiscoStew’s prolific content on Low carb news.

Didn’t your mother teach you to never get involved in pyramid selling schemes…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning:

Tell DAA …No thanks.

(Jeff) #3

I joined the paleo group just to anger the hate group. Because I’m so well adjusted.

(Kathy L) #4

I think that may be called passive-aggressive… and excusable in this case!! LOL!

(Jeff) #5

I think you’re right. I’m from the Pacific Northwest… it’s a regional trait. :grin:

It’s a good enough reason for me. Joined.

(Kathy L) #7

Me too :grinning:

Yep & Me to :slight_smile: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: