Day one oh boy!

Well I’ve done with success low carb/kept in the past …I’m 30 female 175lbs wanting to get to 155 by may for my honeymoon. Here’s what my day of eating is shaping up to look like …
Coffee 1/2 tbs coconut oil and 2 tbs ripple milk 0 carbs also I use liquid stevia

2 slices bacon 2 eggs

Lunch tuna w/ 2tbs sir Kensington no sugar mayo and chopped celery

Dinner hamburger patty green beans and butter

Other drinks would be water tea maybe a diet soda :unamused: Or more coffee

Does this sound acceptable :slight_smile:

(David) #2

Are you using a tracker such as MFP (My Fitness Pal) ?

It might help.I find it immensely useful, and if I don’t track I find my loss is greatly variable.

(Larry Lustig) #3

There’s no “acceptable” and “not acceptable”, at least around here. Nothing you listed has more than trace carbohydrates, however, so it sounds very on-target for keto. You might want to add some fat to what sounds like a pretty lean dinner.

Thank! I’m trying to cut dairy for the month as in the past dairy especially cream and cheese were my downfalls

Yes I use MFP … I’ve been eating everything and anything the last year hoping I see some great results!

(David) #6

I was thinking maybe you could post a picture of the macros (the pie chart on the nutrition page) for the day you detailed above.

(Jason Webb) #7

Add some avocado and bacon to that hamburger patty dinner, and you have one of my staple meals. That will help get your fats up too.

(David) #9

That looks pretty good. Well done.

Sounds great. As long as you are not left hungry and feel good - that is your goal.

Feel semi guilty :confused: ended up eating a bit more … ended up having two grilled chicken tenderloins with a bit more mayo (I’m an avid measured and tracker) so my calories and macros are off :roll_eyes::unamused::pensive: this is day one though …

(Scott Shillady) #12

bacon cheeseburger with guacamole is one of my staples, i don’t even miss the Ketchup anymore[quote=“Redirish86, post:11, topic:7904”]
ended up having two grilled chicken tenderloins
[/quote]

Might want to try Chickenthighs with the skin on, Higher fat ratio, tastier, and cheaper