Day 23

I have not gotten on the scale on purpose. My hands and face feel different. The body, not so much. I’m dilgent, most days under 10g carbs. Getting steps in…
Comments?

I had the time when mostly my head changed but that drastically… This is a good sign when one wishes to lose fat :slight_smile:

Thanks

Today the ketosis sticks are much lighter. I haven’t eaten or drank anything unfriendly. I don’t get it.

(Joey) #5

Congratulations on your first 23 days of better health.

There’s a lot of discussion about pee sticks for measuring ketones on this forum. Check it out.

Spoiler alert: Urine test strips don’t tell you much and (what little they do tell you) is neither useful nor relevant for very long.

If you’d like to pee on them, feel free. Truth be told, that’s essentially what they’re good for.

(Rebecca ) #6

Congratulations on 23 Days!
I never bother working urine strips. I’ve just kept carbohydrates 20 gms or below and trusted the process.

Congrats on your health change but one thing is just keep going.
you need no advice cause time on plan shows all but 23 days is like a blip, you need time so give it just that but thrilled you see some changes and remember to ‘feel yourself’ in body mind and spirit on changes. the body is one of the last to be ‘seen’ so direct but the mind and spirit change fast and we ‘feel’ it, so use those as that movement forward and thrive.

cool post and glad you are doing ok!!

(Allie) #8

Throw them away, they’re misleading and ineffective.

(Robin) #9

If you are working the plan, just trust the process.
You got this.

Thank you