#011: Danielle Coonerty & Erika Burt

Originally published at: https://ketowomanpodcast.com/danielle-coonerty-and-erika-burt/

Daisy's latest extraordinary women, Danielle and Erika, talk about their shared passion for keto and travel.

Dan grew up in a family of 6 with a tight budget and bread as part of every meal. She played soccer up to the age of 30 but started to find playing much more difficult after puberty and gaining weight. She has now found a new venture in crossfit and loves the community aspect of it. 

[su_spacer]

Erika had a focus on her weight and diet from a very early age. This had an ongoing effect on her health, confidence and self worth. Erika loves to cook and travel. She started her travel adventures from the age 19 and is always planning the next big trip. 

[su_spacer]

Dan and Erika live in Melbourne Australia with their 2 rescue cats. They have been together for 11 years and recently married. They have both struggled with losing weight in the past and tried many different options. Keto is what has worked for them and they have lost over 90kg between them. They are currently working together on their blog Have Butter will Travel, sharing their favourite keto meals and travel adventures. 

Dan and Erika’s blog is Have Butter Will Travel

The end quote was from Susan Sontag -

I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.

(Mandi) #2

I enjoyed this episode so much. Two different perspectives on the same journey. I found Erika to be especially endearing and so honest. Thanks for another great episode @Daisy!