Dania Florida - Restaurant recommendations?

(Reid Curry) #1

I will be in Dania Florida this week and wondering if anybody has any good recommendations for restaurants while on Keto.

(Daryl G Jackson ) #2

Bar BQ is always good, if they don’t sauce the meat, most sauces have carbs, even A1. Good meat really needs no sauce, maybe just salt and pepper or nice rub, some rubs have sugar but most very minimal, another question to ask. Anyway, something else that goes with meat, BUTTER! And the sides, although one must ask if sugar was used to make the Cole slaw, growing up my mom didn’t use sugar in Cole slaw or green beans, but cooking shows have introduced it or any brown sugar added to the green beans, things like that. A place in Texas, on I20 East of Dallas, they have wonderful bar BQ and I swear about 30 vegetable sides, it’s a wonderful place. Breakfast is always good, who can screw up eggs and bacon or breakfast steak, there are maybe s few places but I hope we don’t see it often. If you stay in a hotel, pick up an electric skillet at Wal-Mart, preferably one with ceramic plating, about $20. One can do almost anything with an electric skillet and the ceramic coating super easy to clean, don’t forget the spatula, hard to turn an egg with a plastic hotel fork.

(Karen) #3

I order carnitas at Mexican. On a bed of lettuce with guac, cheese and sour cream yum!!

K

(Troy) #4

It was a taco salad

Yup! But I just ordered the EXACT same thing on Thursday!
Had to ask for no rice and beans that come come w it though
Just added xtra guacamole , surprisingly no xtra charge :smile: