Cruise Tips?

I eat carnivore and have been on three cruises–and able to eat carnivore with no problems at all.

(Jennifer Kleiman) #22

Happy Birthday in advance! I’ve never gained weight on a cruise, my activity level while vacationing shoots way up. Beats sitting in front of a keyboard all day by a LOT. Personally I limit myself to 2-3 drinks/day simply because I feel after a day or two of drinking, I feel the toll on my liver. I start to feel run down. I don’t worry about the calories, I worry more about my overall metabolism. I really enjoy a good glass of wine or cocktail now and then tho :slight_smile:

The orange packs (also lemon, lime & grapefruit) are by True Citrus https://www.amazon.com/True-Lemon-Dispenser-Flavored-Enhancer/dp/B00J91T160/ref=sr_1_7_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1535404570&sr=8-7&keywords=true+lemon

(Stephanie Ivey Parker) #23

Ok tyvm I’ll get me some of those

Stephanie Parker

(Mike) #24

One rule we go by on cruises is “Eat what you want, take the stairs”. We never see the inside of an elevator except when boarding or debarking with luggage (And sometimes not even then). As I said earlier, what I want is still low carb, for my wife not so much since she is not as metabolically challenged as I am. The stairs rule generally leads to about 100 flights per day according to a Fitbit I used on one trip. We also used to get a room on the lowest deck that had a porthole in the room but these days my sweetie wants a balcony to soak in Vitamin D on.

Most important, have FUN!

(Stephanie Ivey Parker) #25

Thank you mike for your advice looks like I’ll be humping some stairs lol

Stephanie Parker

(Deborah ) #26

Thank you for the link! They look great. I’ve added them to my wish list on Amazon and will order soon.