Crossfit goes to war with Facebook over LCHF, Banting

(Scott) #21

Come to think of it, I’ll bet that groups that don’t advertise or appeal to advertisers get the short end of the stick on a regular basis.

I think the only reason I haven’t deleted my account is that it is a way to see pictures of the grand kids.

(Ashley) #22

I’ve never had FB. I have never done Instagram or Snapchat or any of that crap. I did do MySpace when I was 16 for like a year when it first got popular but quit that. Never really been into social media which is strange cause at my age (30 now) it was my teenage years where FB and everything was blowing up and I just wasn’t into it. All my friends and family still use it, heck even my 75 year old grandma has it. Unless someone wants to text or call me, I don’t care what their up to. I should add I only use this forum because it has a lot of info important to nutrition and tons of recipes ideas, fasting info, it’s kinda like go here and learn all about it site!

(charlie3) #23

If Facebook disclosed their sources for the complaints against the Banting group we would find it’s organized vegan sabateurs. I’ve seen something very similar on youtube and suspected organized vegans back then. When they say health is their concern it’s hard for the uninitiated to be skeptical. The vegans believe they are on the moral high ground to such an extreme, about exploitation of animals by humans, that telling lies, even if it compromises the public health is justified. Their lying is why they are so intensely disliked. “Thou shalt not lie” is one of the top ten rules.

(Jamie) #24

Social media is the sugar of the internet

(charlie3) #25

The vegan movement meets my definition of a cult. Their priority is to control people, not improve them. All systems of belief can be put in one of 2 catagories, the kind that are tolerant of other systems of belief and the kind that are not. Any belief system that is not tolerant is going to be a problem.