Covid woe

(Peter - Don't Fear the Fat ) #21

Covid has no respect for health. My 90 year old father with Cancer didn’t get Covid, yet my marathon running sister got it twice!

(Eve) #22

I agree with you Karen18. I never had covid and thought I just wouldn’t, but then got it 2 weeks ago - after all this time of being around people etc etc,.and now l get it!

(Karen) #23

Well i hope it didn’t knock you for six as it did me. 2 months after i picked up a viral infection that mimicked front lobal stroke symptoms. Took about 5 months to clear it out of my system!

(Eve) #24

Wow, that sounds tough. I hope you are fully recovered now. I have to admit, l am taking longer than l thought it would.to get over it. Still got lingering fatigue.

(Kinnessa ) #25

Hi there! I can totally relate. Dealing with illness can throw our routines out of whack, right? After recovering from COVID, then catching another flu, my cravings went haywire too. It’s like my body demanded sugar! Thx God pills from online pharmacy saved my day.Wish u health to all!

(B Creighton) #26

Sugar is a really bad idea when sick. I believe there is a Covid WOE. Most people are deficient in vitamin D - especially the elderly who simply cannot make enough vitamin D to reach optimal levels even with hours of sun exposure. The other main way to get vitamin D is to eat it. Oily fish are generally rich in vitamin D. Thus, the WOE I recommend to avoid covid is to eat lots of wild, oily fish - cod, salmon, sardines, etc. This is of course completely consistent with Keto so shouldn’t be a problem for anyone reading this. Vitamin D is necessary for various immune cells to make the anti-infection proteins needed to defeat infections. I supplement with at least 10K IU of vitamin D in the winter, and eat wild salmon at least once/wk.