Coronovirus Predictions Part II- Reporting Thread

(Ken) #1

Please, if anyone tests Positive, use this thread to report your Condition and Symptoms…

Please consider using the following Criteria, if you test positive.

Level One: Positive test with Minor Symptoms or Asymptomatic.

Level Two: Flu type symptoms like sinus congestion and low grade fever.

Level Three: Severe symptoms to include high fever.

Level Four: Severe symptoms including lung involvement requiring hospitalization.

Please include any drug therapies you are using.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #2

Ok i have been tested positive for COVID19. I went in for testing last Monday after experiencing the following symptoms, Sore throat, dry constant cough, tight chest. I found out on Wendsday that it was positive and am not allowed out for 14 days. I have had flu like symptoms, constant sneezing, runny nose, Sore aching joints and exhaustion. And yes a fever. It was 38 at first but has been getting higher. My severe symptoms have been tight chest, heart palpitations, wheezing breathing. When I stand or move I have trouble breathing and have to fight for a breath until I sit down. Feelings where my throat feels like it’s closing up. Nausea, sharp pains in my head. Dizziness, trembling and now a very high fever. Now up to 40.7. I am very stubborn and hate hospital so am trying to avoid it. I do not have any drug therapys. Just paracetamol. I feel sick after eating too. It’s best to lay on the stomach as fluid can build up in the lungs. I have a very low immune system as I spent 5 months in hospital with a perforated peptic ulcer 10 years ago at age 22. I am 31 now and have another stomach ulcer. Both my lungs have collapsed in the past whilst in hospital. I have a lot of trauma to do with hospital. I hope this helps people. It’s very contagious and I caught it in a supermarket whilst working by not being careful and not washing my hands. I would not wish this on anyone. Some apparently have it without symptoms. My flat mate for example is a carrier but is not sick like I am. It’s worse than the flu, I can tell you. When I breath I sound like a 60 year old smoker. I hope this helps. I’m very weak so I can’t think of any more at the moment.:heart::heart::heart:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #3

Please don’t be a fool like me, wear a mask and wash your hands. Cos no one wants this. You feel like your gonna die. It’s awful. Stay safe everyone.:pray::pray::pray:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #4

Awww Aimee. Sending hugs, sweetie!

(Keto Koala 🐨) #5

Thanks Rebecca :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I got asked to do this days ago but have been too weak and lazy. So I thought I better do it to help others. Stay safe Sweetheart.:heart::heart::heart:

(Ken) #6

Interesting one report in the past Week.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #7

Sorry, I’ve been really sick. I will do a report soon. Later today.:heart::heart:

What’s your blood type?

There is some breathing techniques on YouTube that I watched the other day that might help…The main problem though isn’t due to actual pneumonia but oxygen levels that are affected by how the virus binds to the lungs. If you could get the drug combo it would probably be you best option at this point. Best wishes to you. If you think you need medical care please seek it out. This is not something to play around with.

Severity of infection is dependent on blood type and symptoms are an indication that the virus has been replicating for days because it prevents cells from calling out to the immune system. This sneaky virus doesn’t only attack the lungs. It also attacks the heart if it gets into the blood but this is only an issue for blood types A+ and AB+ since we have antigens on the surface of our cells and lack Anti-A antibodies in our blood to prevent the virus from entering cells. So we need high levels of immunoglobulins to kill the virus.

I take 1g+ of natural Vitamin C + natural light/infrared from the Sun to boost production of immunoglobulins, resveratrol supplement as an antiviral/immune system regulator, 2500iu vitamin D to make immune system cells, 1mg B12 methylcobalamin to fall asleep and to produce red blood cells, milk thistle for liver support and antiviral, some beauty supplement twice a day with 10mg of zinc in it.

I’ve recently tried simply green keto soup from Costco and noticed antiviral benefits after eating it. Maybe the curcumin or ginger or something else in this soup kills this virus.

I’ve started getting back into exercising since my heart doesn’t hurt most of the time and I’ve noticed that it helps boost my immune system. Doing dips and push ups is sufficient to get the immune system going when we’re too tired to move.

What’s unfortunate is the amount of misinformation by these professional organizations. I can’t get tested because I don’t show severe symptoms due to my regiment. I need to be near dying to get tested. It’s ridiculous.

closed #11