Coming back from a fall off the wagon and need some encouragement

(Evi Machova) #21

yes :slight_smile: very true and thank you … but we will get there :slight_smile:

(Lisa) #22

We are alll human and thus we are imperfect. Don’t be so hard on yourself, no one said it would be easy, dust off your britches and get back on the horse and try again. Look at how far you’ve come and be proud of what you have achieved, and know that just because you slipped doesn’t mean all is lost, pick up where you left off and Keto on! Hugs!

(Robert C) #23

Wow, I was just guessing on handling BED - but, I think my suggestions are a little more hard core.

Going overboard - should have added that you have to walk to the store!

(Sue) #24

Thank you so much @Tallchick :heart::heart::heart:

(Sue) #25

Thank you Katie! @pamplemousse :grin:

This comment has been deemed worthy of a LIKE! :heart:

Explanation (click here):

I really want to give your comment a “like”, but the forum software has indicated to me that I am currently ALL OUT, because of some arbitrary limit of “likes” one can give out, in some arbitrary time span.

Not having the ability to “like” your comment leaves me with few choices.

To remedy this, I have chosen to create this comment to explain that I like your comment, but I can’t “like” it right now.

Which, honestly, goes against the forum guidelines of keeping things “tidy”.

Keep It Tidy

Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:

• Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
  • Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
  • Don’t post no-content replies.
  • Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
  • Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.

Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.

So, I do the best I can. :slight_smile:

Cheers!