Chill! Weight loss is a roller coaster ride while fat loss is a slow, smooth groove (sometimes fast though šŸ˜‚)

(Ron D. Garrett) #1

This very discussion topic is one that i have to explain daily with most that I help Keto with and itā€™s the same in this group and almost every other Keto group.

Patience is key and while weight loss on a well-formed ketogenic diet is like a rollercoasterā€¦fat loss is constant and sometimes incremental but the health benefits far outweigh the rush to hit a number on the scale.

Ron ā€œBig Blackā€ Garrett

#Repost @sean_keto_dude with @get_repost
惻惻惻
Donā€™t put your look on your scale. Fat loss is what matters, not weight.
#ketotransformation #keto #ketogenic #ketogains #ketodiet #ketolife #ketorecipes #ketofam #ketosis #ketones #ketonesforfuel #ketoweightloss #ketolifestyle #ketocommunity #ketofamily #weightloss #weightlossjourney #weight #weightlosstransformation #weightlossmotivation #lowcarbmeal #lowcarbhighfat #lowcarblife #lowcarbday #lowcarb #lowcarbdiet #lowcarbs

(Marta Loftfield) #2

Nice! @Rgbigun thx

(Aimee Moisa) #3

Thank you for the reminder. I needed it this morning. Iā€™ve now had my husband hide the scale from me. When I started keto about 3 weeks ago I told myself I wouldnā€™t get into the daily weighing obsession but I did, and the scale didnā€™t say the right numbers this morning so I am trying to talk myself down. Your reminder is very helpful. :smiley:

(Ron D. Garrett) #4

You are welcome!

(Ron D. Garrett) #5

Weā€™ve all been there my friend. KCKO!

(migorstmarseille) #6

Thanks for the message. These reminders are something the KF community needs. Well, I do anyway. :laughing:

(Ron D. Garrett) #7

Ikr? We all struggle with his mentality at one time another. Iā€™m very familiar with it as I definitely struggle with the same line of though trying to gain muscle. Iā€™d worry about not gaining instead of trusting the process back in the day. That time made me be able to trust this process better now that Iā€™m fighting diabetes and in the interim losing fat while at it :joy:

(Bunny) #8

(Ron D. Garrett) #9

Love it!!