Chia seeds

(Bunny) #41

I will give an example on what I think occurs, your going to get oxalates and lectins from that meat your eating even more so from bone broth, your own body makes lectins and oxalates also.

If you ever have taken antibiotics in your life then you won’t be breaking down oxalates or lectins. It takes a long-time to build that back up.

Everything your describing above is because of the highly acid environment the meat only diet is creating in your entire body e.g. if you have clogged arteries arteriosclerosis or calcium burs on your bones the highly acidic environment is going leach that off first and then it will start leaching it from the bones and guess what you end up with brittle bones, eventually as you age.

What I see is people entrenching themselves deeper into a paradox (it looks good on the surface) making health problems worse by making such a decision to eat only meat long-term.

I could say look I’m only eating celery sticks and look how health I am, Oh golly gee and I’m loosing weight and I reversed my diabetes and look no more grey hair. And the seasoned scientist or Dr. is probably sitting over in the corner wondering what other kind of damage your doing?

Oxalate dumping symptoms investigation on a carnivore dietary trial
(Bunny) #44

And the common denominator is what?

A vegetarian can achieve the same thing?

You effectually proved that your eating less refined sugar?

So what did you prove?

You proved that any diet works with the common denominator!

Maybe you want to believe only your way of diet is the golden rod?

A vegetarian wants everyone to believe ancient ancestors only ate plants and the carnivore wants to believe they only ate meat, how scientific is that (paradox)?

Neither diet works long-term from what is being thrown around as fact.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #45

For the record, vegans and vegetarian practicing a ketogenic diet are welcome here. Let’s not disparage them in general. Using vegan or vegetarian as an insult and telling someone they should leave the board because they are one is inappropriate.

Differing viewpoints and discussions are great. Let’s leave the personal attacks and moral judgments out of the conversation, please.