Catastrophe averted

(gooeykablooey) #1

The other day my hubby opened the new almond milk in the fridge and got all cranky because it was spoiled. Thankfully he seems to think I cannot survive without smelling every single thing he thinks is spoiled so he put it back in the fridge until I got up later (usually I’m irritated with this “if you know it’s spoiled dump it out and throw it away!”) He complained it smelled weird and was very thick.
He opened the new heavy whipping cream. I buy it by the half gallon at Costco and it’s still not cheap that way.
Could have been grounds for divorce there

(Megan) #2

I would’ve been so mad if my husband threw away my HWC! Especially since it’s such a big container! I buy the Meijer brand (from my Meijer store). I like that it isn’t ultra-pasteurized like the kind from Costco (Horizon brand). I think it tastes better and it has zero carbs. Does anyone else not like the ultra-pasteurized as much?

(eat more) #3

for once i bet your glad he didn’t listen to what you had asked :joy::joy:

(gooeykablooey) #4

I actually haven’t tried many brands, Kroger, WalMart, Aldi, and Costco (Horizon) I get the Costco 90% of the time because it doesn’t have as many added ingredients as the others I’ve tried but will definitely check out Meijer’s

(gooeykablooey) #5

Lol yes for once it came in handy