Can we fix the Blur Spoiler?

Can it be put back the way it always was? So that it actually works?

What’s the point of it, if it can never be unblurred? Although now it’s more like redacted. I feel everybody always used it responsibly, some even blurred out things that I let my kid say or that’s acceptable for primt time TV. Not like we had runaway truck driver mouths everywhere (I’m a truck driver) :laughing:

I’m from New England! I ■■■■■■■ swear a lot god damnit!

PS: I see, some things are ok, now some are not. I stand with my original statement, it was better before. Not like there’s a ton of 7yo’s here. We’re adults.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2

Blurring or unblurring, they both seem to be working for me.

Bear in mind that, according to our Community Guidelines, this is a family-friendly site. Certain curse words are edited by the system, because people forget or don’t know to use the blur function.

I see that as punishing people like myself who swear at the professional level though!

The forum software automatically censors certain words.

They are: ■■■■■■■■ , ■■■■ , ■■■■ , and ■■■■■

Or derivatives thereof, such as ■■■■■■■■ but you already knew that.

This is not a function of the blur/spoiler feature.

I guess I got auto blurred on a few cuss words thru the years…3-4-5 times in alot of years so blur means nothing to me cause I don’t wanna cuss on this site really

I don’t have to blur out my eating food meals. I don’t go there :slight_smile:

but I see blur and never unblur cause why read about food cheats, ain’t me, that is the other person’s troubles…wee…

Wish I could read it… LOL. I feel like my kid with his parental controls, shielded from real life.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #7

From the Community Guidelines:

This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.

(Jane) #8

I blur any references to food in a fasting thread because Brend Zorn was sensitive to it and asked us to do that. So I do, even though she isn’t here anymore.

I honestly haven’t come across anyone else so triggered when fasting but maybe they are out there so I abide by the request.