Beth Zupec-Kania, R.D talk for newbies & students: Eating Ketogenically with Optimal Nutrition

newbies
oldies

A fantastic, interesting talk by a Keto Dietician! She works both as a hospital-based therapeutic RD and private dietary coach.

The hospital-based approach compared to the home-based approach has more similarities than differences. She compares different kinds of keto diet approaches (the VLCKD/epileptic diet, the MCT oil diet, Atkins, etc) and also explores combining keto and fasting.

…On transitioning personal food habits into keto, the physical & emotional aspects that newbies face, medications, and education on typical “healthy” processed foods that aren’t so healthy.

I learned several new things - including the option of having medical directives to choose non-glucose IVs for ER/surgery situations.

From the 2017 Conference on Nutritional Ketosis and Metabolic Therapeutics -

Just watched the entire video, thank you for posting this, it gives me some ideas on improving my nutrition further and maybe eliminating a few foods for a while!

(Troy) #3

Just watched
Thanks for sharing
Really enjoyed the approach of introducing a Whole Food Diet! Keeping it simple :smile:
By doing so, one will slowly go in to ketosis

To me, this is all I need😄
Saves me on tuition, time and going over all the SAD stuff in a College Program
So, When do I start my practice ?
Haha🤣

I will start with sharing the above video to others
Simple to follow and understand
Right?

Thanks again

You’re very welcome. Keto Simple On!